I’ve blogged about this topic before but it seems like things were way too easy to find on partnersource (better make sure everyone catches my dry wit) so MBS thought they would spice things up a bit.
I hit up a few MBS folks at WPC and they actually had a few work arounds to my heated complaints. I better give credit to Shane Kvalevog for some of these insights.
- When searching the knowledge base make sure you limit your search to only include the knowledgebase. (duh)
- Also select the language but leave all countries as many articles are tagged as all countries not just for the US.
- You can save your default settings so you don’t have to keep doing this every time you try to search.
2. I mentioned I still use the old search tool as I had it booked marked and it was still available. He looked a little offended and said it was going away soon. I pleaded for him to keep it just a little while longer as it seemed like I can find things better with it. It’s still around but maybe it’s just because MBS forgot about it.
3. My own input here. Google what you are looking for first. I tried Bing a bunch but for some reason Google just finds more out there.
Hopefully that helps with your searching endeavors.