If you have the need to print invoices for a customer and some of the invoices are in history (posted), there is a way to do this quickly in Microsoft Dynamics GP version 10. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the Sales page button in the lower left corner of your screen
2. A list of inquiry/report options will be shown on the left side of the screen (above the page buttons). Click on “Sales Transactions” within the list.
3. Enter the customer’s name in the “Type to filter” field and then click the arrow button to the right of this field.
4. Click on the “Document Type” column header to sort all of the invoices together.
5. Check the box to the left of each invoice.
6. Click “Print Documents” near the top of the screen.
Dynamics GP will determine if the regular invoice is applicable or if the historical invoice is applicable for each invoice and print all of the marked invoices.